These were an experiment and they turned out to be pretty good! Especially the next day, warmed up with some butter and jam. Super easy to make to, here’s the recipe:
1/4 cup coconut flour
2 mashed bananas
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
pinch of salt
coconut oil for greasing the muffin tins
chopped nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Grease muffin tin (these ingredients only made 5 muffins, I wasn’t sure how many I’d get so I greased as I filled)
- Combine all ingredients and fill each hole about 1/2 way
- Sprinkle chopped nuts on top
- Bake about 20 minutes or until set and cooked all the way through.
These aren’t super sweet so I guess you could eat them while on a Whole30 since the ingredients are all Whole30 approved, but muffins are probably not whole30 approved.
Next time I’m going to add some chocolate chips to the mix. OR blueberries! Yum!